Welcome to Mappers United

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

{cool.G} ingre

map vision

37 posts in this topic

hello all
anyone can say me which file, GDC or CFG control vision map in the game
for change brightness + contrast + gamma
for add best graphism vision maps in the game
I mean for OW mod
if in CFG fix tell me pls which
if GSC which

PS: sorry for bad english

For which map?  Are you trying to change things for a specific map and did you make the map?

I want work for all maps auto

because my normal server no mod

run with scripts

and i fix new vision very cool with old graphism

so i like to have in my mod ow

U dont change those with a mod u do it in your user.cfg setting  ( cconfig.cfg and config_mp.cfg ) .In those files u can edit brightness + contrast + gamma . U havent define witch game u talk about  i asume call of duty when u say OW = Open Warfare

why is this in releases lol 

Il y a 11 heures, Cyruz a dit :

U dont change those with a mod u do it in your user.cfg setting  ( cconfig.cfg and config_mp.cfg ) .In those files u can edit brightness + contrast + gamma . U havent define witch game u talk about  i asume call of duty when u say OW = Open Warfare

yes ow = open warfare i mean

but wuy we cant forced in mod?

in my server normal work with scripts 3xp+rs

i fix graphism for all players

when player connect he forced my parameters

normaly in mod we can forced

just i dont know which file control vision ow

or script

1 hour ago, {cool.G} ingre said:

yes ow = open warfare i mean

but wuy we cant forced in mod?

in my server normal work with scripts 3xp+rs

i fix graphism for all players

when player connect he forced my parameters

normaly in mod we can forced

just i dont know which file control vision ow

or script

Never heard of a mod that can force the players grafic as u say. You can control some settings like   set com_hunkMegs    set g_antilag  set sv_fps  set sv_maxRate. you can remove ambient smoke/fire  dust etc....But not force a specifig grafic setting to players. I used OW mod for long time and never seen a setting for that

Maby u can post the script that works for you so we get the ide what u mean.Am not shure i got it correct

my script from normal server

3xp & rs mod

is not ow

if you want i can pruved

connect my server normal MIX

77.105.152.132:28967

see good

just crossfire is not good

see

crash or backlot

citystreet

never see this graphism

1 hour ago, {cool.G} ingre said:

my script from normal server

3xp & rs mod

is not ow

if you want i can pruved

connect my server normal MIX

77.105.152.132:28967

see good

just crossfire is not good

see

crash or backlot

citystreet

never see this graphism

Oki  i connected to the server my settings wasnt forced to anything all i could see was that they removed all dust smoke etc not the graphic settings and i thin they run the server with  set sv_fps  30

il y a 1 minute, Cyruz a dit :

Oki  i connected to the server my settings wasnt forced to anything all i could see was that they removed all dust smoke etc not the graphic settings

i mean good graphism

best lok the map

you want see is samy map in my server how in mod?

see good mate

Trust me i have worked with mods for 11 y i didnt se any spectacular in  it  looked like a normal server to me. They removed dust smoke  fog etc that is the only diferance i could see

give me your ip  i will have a look

Il y a 7 heures, Cyruz a dit :

Trust me i have worked with mods for 11 y i didnt se any spectacular in  it  looked like a normal server to me. They removed dust smoke  fog etc that is the only diferance i could see

give me your ip  i will have a look

77.105.152.132:28967 all public MIX  this server normal server no mod work with scripts.gsc

when you connect he forced my parameters if you change your parameters when you death server re forced my parameters

oki now i got it  you are forced to autodownload a file that compleatly manipulate your cod4 game. If i would step into a punkbuster server now i would be kicked/ baned .

Dont know if i should call this a mod its name is cod4x it installs and manipulate your game.It even rename my cod4 compleatly to Cod4X. its like 90 % serversided

seen something simular to MW3

Il y a 7 heures, Cyruz a dit :

oki now i got it  you are forced to autodownload a file that compleatly manipulate your cod4 game. If i would step into a punkbuster server now i would be kicked/ baned .

Dont know if i should call this a mod its name is cod4x it installs and manipulate your game.It even rename my cod4 compleatly to Cod4X. its like 90 % serversided

seen something simular to MW3

yes cod4x

my mod run with cod4x

i rather call cod4x a software not a mod.Still not your mod u can change  brightness + contrast + gamma  in. Seem that the cod4x manipulate u local zon direct with its software

Maby there is someone in this forum that knows more about cod4x than i do

Map Hosting by 4T4Chris

QRSB1oT.jpg

For all your Call of Duty

Map Hosting and Download needs!

Click on the link below

Click Here!

Banner / Logo

Feel Free to Use at your site!

Cut and Paste

Click on the link below to download the images together:

Click Here