Welcome to Mappers United

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

{cool.G} ingre

map_for.mods

25 posts in this topic
Il y a 5 heures, Soldat Ryan a dit :

For @{cool.G} ingre originals maps works well with mods. I used X4 for a while and currently OW (not OW2) and i run the maps you talk about without trouble.

no comments
no idea which mad you mean
but I see you never use mod OW or X4
with new weapons
I think what you say about other things

Il y a 4 heures, Steve a dit :

you edit my PS, I do not wanted miff here nobody.
sorry if you think so

Le 01.04.2016 à 01:24, {cool.G} ingre a dit :

Hello all

dear creators maps

i have same question

is it possible one day

any creator map

begin create map remake

mp_crossfire

mp_citystreets

mp_broadcast

and

MP_bog day how in CoD4 SP

PS:is not first time i asked about this

just this I asked why so hard understand this topic

On 04/04/2016 at 9:04 PM, Steve said:

Im sure that someone can create it but you would need to find someone with the time to do it.

1 person likes this

LOL :sign_merci:oldsteve.png

Il y a 15 heures, ATB2 a dit :

Im sure that someone can create it but you would need to find someone with the time to do it.

here is forum of creators maps
so because I asked this question

ici ce le forum des creators des map
ce pour ca je pose cet question

тут форум создателей карт
вот поэтому я задал этот вопрос

On 2016-04-01 at 7:24 PM, {cool.G} ingre said:

Hello all

dear creators maps

i have same question

is it possible one day

any creator map

begin create map remake

mp_crossfire

mp_citystreets

mp_broadcast

PS:is not first time i asked about this

This was your first question.......Primarily you asked for 3 specific maps to be remade

On 2016-04-01 at 7:53 PM, Steve said:

With the announcement that mapping tools are coming Im sure that there will be attempts at recreating popular maps.

I suggested that there is always the chance that someone could remake those maps

On 2016-04-02 at 10:13 AM, {cool.G} ingre said:

thx for answer

so long time i wait and not only me i am sure

i asked lot time this questin^^

I felt that your answer here meant that we were understanding each other...

On 2016-04-02 at 10:24 AM, Steve said:

Yes it will take some time as the mapping tools are just starting the closed testing procedure.  Possibly sometime this summer new maps and stuff will be available.  Time will tell.

I admit that with my answer here I took the thread in a slightly different direction than you had intended as you were looking for those maps to be remade so as to work with cod4 mods because apparently they dont all work in some mods.

On 2016-04-04 at 3:57 PM, {cool.G} ingre said:

hope you will created good map

without problems

again one question steve

is it possible

created map

bog day how in sp cod4

and

cargochip evening

You asked at this point about some different maps but now for sp

On 2016-04-04 at 4:04 PM, Steve said:

Im sure that someone can create it but you would need to find someone with the time to do it.  Most of the guys that I know are currently working on maps.

I answered with the only answer possible that it would depend on you finding someone to do it or that someone would be interested in doing it because it interested them to do so.  I also pointed out that many of the remaining mappers were busy and that it may not happen immediately if ever.

On 2016-04-17 at 8:33 AM, {cool.G} ingre said:

I'm surprised your comments
the impression you have not played CoD4 MODs ( OW2 & X4 +++ )
or pretend that not understand what I asked

I repeat my question in this forum
in 99% mods CoD4 some maps don't work

citystreets
broadcast
crossfire

for some mods
vacant
backlot

but backlot and vacant exist already custom maps

****Edit by Steve

*The comment that was here by {cool.G} was not required so I removed it.

At this point you started to repeat your original question which in my opinion had already been answered plus you started to make comments that werent very nice.

Let me be very blunt at this point.......You want some maps, actually a lot of maps, to be made and to make sure that they work for various mods.  Im telling you now that this is not a simple thing to do.  Making a new map or remaking an existing map is very time consuming.  If you have never done a map before then it is quite possible that you just dont understand that.  Now let me tell you another thing about making custom maps and the mods that use them.  Not all maps work with all mods because all the mods are coded in similar but different ways.  These difference make all the difference in whether or not a map will work with any particular mod or all of them.  I dont know any mapper that will spend hours and hours trying to get a map to work with every single mod out there.  None of us get paid for this and we do it for the love of creation.  Great pride is taken in this work by those mappers who we consider to be good at doing it and yet not one of us here will ever demand that a mapper make a map, remake a map or to insist that they do anything.  It is their reputation that is being tested.  You nor anyone else has the right to do anything other than ask respectfully for a map to be made or to be adjusted or anything else.  If there is no one interested in doing the work that you are asking for then you have to accept that and leave it at that.  The alternative is very simple, start making them yourself.

1 person likes this

You could also ask the creator of the mod to fix the mod so it will run original cod4 maps.

il y a une heure, Dundy a dit :

You could also ask the creator of the mod to fix the mod so it will run original cod4 maps.

the maps he wants hit quickly xmodels limits ... 

I have a mod able to run most of those maps but it has 11 xmodels (citystreets/district doesnt work with)

2 people like this

Il y a 19 heures, Steve a dit :

This was your first question.......Primarily you asked for 3 specific maps to be remade

I suggested that there is always the chance that someone could remake those maps

I felt that your answer here meant that we were understanding each other...

I admit that with my answer here I took the thread in a slightly different direction than you had intended as you were looking for those maps to be remade so as to work with cod4 mods because apparently they dont all work in some mods.

You asked at this point about some different maps but now for sp

I answered with the only answer possible that it would depend on you finding someone to do it or that someone would be interested in doing it because it interested them to do so.  I also pointed out that many of the remaining mappers were busy and that it may not happen immediately if ever.

At this point you started to repeat your original question which in my opinion had already been answered plus you started to make comments that werent very nice.

Let me be very blunt at this point.......You want some maps, actually a lot of maps, to be made and to make sure that they work for various mods.  Im telling you now that this is not a simple thing to do.  Making a new map or remaking an existing map is very time consuming.  If you have never done a map before then it is quite possible that you just dont understand that.  Now let me tell you another thing about making custom maps and the mods that use them.  Not all maps work with all mods because all the mods are coded in similar but different ways.  These difference make all the difference in whether or not a map will work with any particular mod or all of them.  I dont know any mapper that will spend hours and hours trying to get a map to work with every single mod out there.  None of us get paid for this and we do it for the love of creation.  Great pride is taken in this work by those mappers who we consider to be good at doing it and yet not one of us here will ever demand that a mapper make a map, remake a map or to insist that they do anything.  It is their reputation that is being tested.  You nor anyone else has the right to do anything other than ask respectfully for a map to be made or to be adjusted or anything else.  If there is no one interested in doing the work that you are asking for then you have to accept that and leave it at that.  The alternative is very simple, start making them yourself.

Il y a 13 heures, Dundy a dit :

Hello man thank you for your answer now I understand, I did meant to be any agressive, my google translate is bad.
Thank you for your correct answer.

1 person likes this

No worries my friend, I hope that it works out for you.

1 person likes this

Map Hosting by 4T4Chris

QRSB1oT.jpg

For all your Call of Duty

Map Hosting and Download needs!

Click on the link below

Click Here!

Banner / Logo

Feel Free to Use at your site!

Cut and Paste

Click on the link below to download the images together:

Click Here