Welcome to Mappers United

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Memesis

mp_blacklodge

Posted (edited)

Hi everyone! Been a member on MU a while but never posted. I've been working on this map for a few months now, and I'm mostly working on the environment art at this point (there are still some places that are grey-boxed, but the majority of the map has at least first pass texturing).  CTF, Kill Confirmed, DOM, TDM, FFA, and S&D are all playable, but I need to adjust spawn placements. Hardpoint is technically playable, but I've only implemented one zone at the moment for testing, and that makes for some pretty dull gameplay. Scorestreaks shouls also be fully functional, although I haven't tested each one yet.

Here is the workshop for the map:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=871455324

I'd love to know what everyone thinks, so if you're able to take the time to check it out, I'd really appreciate it!

Hope you enjoy!

shot_01.PNG

shot_02.PNG

shot_03.PNG

blacklodge_03.JPG

blacklodge_04.JPG

blacklodge_05.JPG

blacklodge_08.JPG

Edited by Memesis
9 people like this

Welcome here, and nice to see u share ur work;)

although im not a bo3 fan, mapping wise it looks very nice :thumbs-up:

1 person likes this

Played this the other day, really good layout.......keep up the good work, will be added to our server shortly.

1 person likes this

I think it looks great!! 

1 person likes this

Beautiful work my man!  We added it when it was mostly grey box, but will be readding it again very soon!

1 person likes this

Thanks for the kind words everyone! ^_^ I'm still plugging away at this ( detailed patch editing is soooo time consuming), so I'll try to have some new shot up soon. 

Looking great ! I do have one piece of MP Design feedback.

In the first screen shot, I would consider moving the windows away from the side of the door frame.  If your taking cover against this wall, do you really want to then be exposed to the window ;)

Perhaps move them further apart or lift them higher.

I'd have to agree with Paulo here. At least have a space between the window and doorframe so the player can stand there without getting shot from the side through the window. Other than that..looks sweet as. Keep going..and if you need any help, ask away :)

nice !!