Welcome to Mappers United

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Icey

CALL OF DUTY 2017 CONFIRMED TO BE BOOTS ON THE GROUND

CALL OF DUTY 2017 CONFIRMED TO BE BOOTS ON THE GROUND

Hopefully they guys here from Treyarch can tell us some more? 

i heard rumors bout that it will be vietnam?

https://levelcamp.com/article/494/call-of-duty-2017-confirmed-to-be-boots-on-the-ground

i guess that with smaller companies giving the community what they want ( batallion 1944, days of war and the tools for them) the bigger compagnies have no choice then to follow? seeing BF series already went back the call of duty series have no other option aswell i think.

Another modern warfare release will be suicidal imo

1 person likes this

maybe3.jpg

maybe1.jpg

During Activision's Q4 earnings call, they confirmed that the next Call of Duty title will be developed by Sledgehammer Games and that it will be a "traditional" Call of Duty title. 

Activision Blizzard's CFO said "Traditional Combat will once again take center stage", which has already been massively well-received by Call of Duty fans across the world. As of yet however, no more information about the title has been confirmed. Activision's CFO continued to make it clear that they heard feedback from the community regarding space settings, and the next three titles will not be within that era. This could mean that we are finally returning to a World War 2 setting for Call of Duty 2017, or even something more ambitious, such as following suite behind DICE and EA with a World War 1 setting. 

maybe2.jpg

Activision furthermore confirmed the three year development cycle, by saying that it will continue for at least the next three years. In addition, Activision also confirmed that Call of Duty 2017 has been development for the past 2 years.

This breaking information means that we're in for a very interesting few years of Call of Duty, which possible the likes of World At War 2 and Modern Warfare 4 being released in the future

Call of Duty 2017 is espected tobe revealed around April, which is the for revealing Call of Duty titles.

2 people like this

To me, Vietnam, is a good idea, even i like WW2

Call-of-duty-2017-vietnam.jpg

1 person likes this

Id like to see the crimean war

Posted (edited)

Last rumors confirmed by "a trusted source" at PCGames :

CoD%20WWII.jpg

Update March 25, 2017: Thanks to a trusted source with insider knowledge, we can confirm the veracity of this leak.

other source with others pictures leaked.

Edited by Soldat Ryan
2 people like this

yep lontime rumor i dont belive before i see it  but it would be awsome

1 person likes this

Time will tell.  Rumours are just that.......rumours.

CODWW2 confirmed and trailer soon

2 people like this

is this another April fool lol

no, it's not

1 hour ago, markoff said:

is this another April fool lol

lool.

It is an april fool if they say "dedicated server are back with mod and map tools." 9_9

1 person likes this

come on people its A JOKE....................................................................................................................................................................................................................

1 person likes this

Still for the joke ;):P, here some low-res pictures leaked :

3224057-screen+shot+2017-04-21+at+9.09.3

3224058-screen+shot+2017-04-21+at+9.09.1

3224059-screen+shot+2017-04-21+at+9.09.2

Source

1 person likes this