Welcome to Mappers United

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

End of the year or the end?

23 posts in this topic

I actually had a guy on my thread post a video of my Backlot Christmas with the WW2 mod. Although he's a terrible player, it actually looks pretty fun...

2 people like this

I will by the end of this game make one mp dm stlye bo3 map . Will it be so I can say I did who knows but we do need a good mod so those maps will be played on. And I think it will happen a nice postive thought to get us in the new year. And remember for those of us who did play redline its was awsome and not a failure. What failed was our ability to market it. So we can do some things great others well not so great :)

Happy new year ya brainiacks :) 

5 people like this

Please login or register to see this quote.

There are tons of infos out there. Granted its not all in one place and I have been slow adding stuff to the Wiki but it will be populated! In the meantime I fail to see what info isnt around for MP, we also have a fully working Stock map (Combine / Sector) to see how things are done. It takes a bit of work to find stuff out but dont give up, its very early days!

1 person likes this

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

Hey Guys,

HNY !!!

Before release a mp map, I'm still learning about BO3 modtools

It's a bit long because I m not a master of the  English language, and all tuto are in english.

By reading steve's post, I agree with him, and naturally worried about the future of cartography.

But, the replies of zeroy make me optimistic.

I continue the mapping, The mp mapping, and I wish a long life to the mapping !!!

HNY 2017

3 people like this

Thanks Steve for the update. Totally with you on this topic, speaking as a consummer of games, I have tried to enjoy BO3 Zombies games, just cant at all. Not  my bag. I am awaiting Battalion 1944 and will give it a whirl, I am playing Day of Infamy (insurgency) its still in its infancy and not that great so far. BF1 is gorgeous and all but its turning into a kiddies cluster shit of immature players. I guess we all have aged like good wine and cheese and love quality gameplay and refined work.

As for mods , they are a labor of love, and I ma sure that ZeRoy and the rest of you guys will be producing amazing stuff as you have for yrs. But will the people come ? I'd hate to see your work unplayed or neglegtec

Sledgehammer seems to be bringing something closer to what all love for 2017 . Rumors of Vietnam or 20th century warfare, who knows.  Wait and see.

For those who know UE4 why not contact Battalion 1944 - Joe Brammer  i am sure they would appreciate talented map makers.

Still in Mexico till end of April, with the sketchiest internet  ever. Yet Alberto Slim makes billions.")

3 people like this

Labob is right about marketing.  Getting the word out on a mod will be important to its' success.  Might help to build a relation ship a youtuber/streamer.

Please login or register to see this quote.

Its been a while since that doesnt matter all that much to me. And on the Zombie maps I released, I dont play Zombies!! But strangely I do like mapping for it :D

1 person likes this

I don't play zombie too, and make weapons for them :)

1 person likes this