Welcome to Mappers United

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zeroy

A Christmas Carol [Zombie Map]

A Christmas Carol [Zombie Map]

It was the night before Christmas .... 

Jessica, Jack, Floyd & Dempsey found themselves trapped in a snow storm on the edge of an old village. 

The ghost of Christmas presence could be felt and soon they would have to fight their way to their death! 

Reality Brainstorms Present: A Christmas Carol

Scripting / Production    : Ardivee 
Mapping    : Zeroy 
Mapping : Izartax 
Scripting    : Makecents 
Scripting    : NateSmithZombies 
Lighting    : Cornrow Wallace 
Brainstorming    : Wakka 
Voice over    : Laggin24x 
Weapons    : ElTitoPricus 
Tools    : DTZxPorter 
Everything Else    : Infinity Ward, Treyarch, Raven 

!!Happy Christmas Everyone!! 

Due time we were not able to add all the features we have planned, we hope you enjoy the map anyway! For that little extra Christmas feeling we made a mod specific for this map that makes it slightly better! 

EC30DDC8CEF3D830EC71914A8C9F36226326B8FE

C0971C2FA685EDCA7699FF3E24F046A5659EF263

73F1BED2C6595D6FA8FE8693B96308842DD63A7B

Download it here:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=824783802

And the accompanying Mod:

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=825648902

5 people like this

1 person likes this

So is Reality Brainstorms concentrating on zombies?  A lot of interesting things shown in this map and I have to wonder if there are or will be any tutorials made available that would help the community at large figure this stuff out. 

Great map. Some of the best mappers and modders around I see from the list....So you guys turned to the dark side (zombie) of mapping then...lol hope to see some mp maps as well.

2 hours ago, Steve said:

So is Reality Brainstorms concentrating on zombies?  A lot of interesting things shown in this map and I have to wonder if there are or will be any tutorials made available that would help the community at large figure this stuff out. 

MakeCents has released a lot of stuff already so yeah, as the map are released so are some of the features

1 hour ago, Dundy said:

Great map. Some of the best mappers and modders around I see from the list....So you guys turned to the dark side (zombie) of mapping then...lol hope to see some mp maps as well.

Great team yes and we always welcome fresh members / ideas. As for Zombie Mapping, yeah, its actually something I really enjoy mapping for. Still have some Multiplayer stuff planned once the WW2 mod takes a better shape!

It seems that zombies and the mapping for it are quite popular this time round with the tools.  I guess that many of us will have to wait to see what mp mods show up, if ever, and then proceed to make maps geared towards the mods.  I have to admit that I am not inspired to any great degree to devote hours and hours to a map which has no mod to support it properly.  Seriously, I dont like half of the crap in the game at this point with things like wall running and unrealistic stuff like that.  Im old school I guess and will just have to wait to see if realism ever makes a return.  Maybe I will go and play something else in the meantime.

It is great to see a nice map like this one even if I wont be playing it.  I appreciate seeing good work done no matter what the style.

Nice to see great designers team up and come up with this for Xmas , im sure the zombie players appreciate this alot :D and it looks great on the video but for me thats as far as it goes.

@Steve

this is one of the reason im slowly turning to Days of War and its tools, all that futuristic jibba jabba isnt ment for me aswell. xD

1 person likes this

I'd be happy to help the mapping\ideas\prefabs when you start making MP maps again ;)

Map looks great, but I can not for the life of me ever enjoy zombie maps no matter how pretty they look.

I'm sure the zombie fans will love it.

1 person likes this

So there is a Ww2 mod being created ??? The other one that I found boots on the ground is one but not much player model variation..

18 hours ago, Dundy said:

So there is a Ww2 mod being created ??? The other one that I found boots on the ground is one but not much player model variation..

Yeah we done some initial testing on it, ConvictioNDR also has released a COD2 Weapon and player model mod already for which you can map right now, TODAY (@Steve) !

Link here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=804408209

Im sure that if I was mapping for a cod2 look then I would use it.  He did some great work on it for sure !! 

Map Hosting by 4T4Chris

QRSB1oT.jpg

For all your Call of Duty

Map Hosting and Download needs!

Click on the link below

Click Here!

Banner / Logo

Feel Free to Use at your site!

Cut and Paste

Click on the link below to download the images together:

Click Here

Native image size is 400x400