Welcome to Mappers United

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Riskeh

zm_cemetery

Hello everyone,

This is my first map ever created. Happening in a old and dark cemetery, perfect place to shoot at some zombies :)

Would like to have some opinions of the beginning of the map (see screenshots below) and if you got some ideas, you're welcome!

603 (10-10-2016 at 02-07-06).jpg602 (10-10-2016 at 02-05-11).jpg

2 people like this

That is some really nice work for a first time map!

Work the terrain some more and get some blending going so that the transitions work more naturally.  It will come with some practice but in the meantime you are doing great!!

I agree with Steve, it's looking pretty good. Do you mind telling how many hours you spent in Mod Tools for now?

Il y a 11 heures, Steve a dit :

That is some really nice work for a first time map!

Work the terrain some more and get some blending going so that the transitions work more naturally.  It will come with some practice but in the meantime you are doing great!!

Thank you! Yes it looks pretty flat for now, I was focused on the main style, with some buildings we can sometimes find in cemeteries. Also some vegetation.

il y a 17 minutes, Thompson04 a dit :

I agree with Steve, it's looking pretty good. Do you mind telling how many hours you spent in Mod Tools for now?

I would tell about 80 hours working on this because i'm a beginner and I learn things everyday lol

1 person likes this

Great !!

Hey guys,

here is some screenshots of the progress!

Already near 250 hours on mod tools, but the map is very far away of the middle achieved, I want it to be (almost) perfect.

Also working in parallel on another map (new post soon) so yeah. I'm gonna try to post some screenshots of this one every 2/3 weeks.

861 (28-10-2016 at 17-18-21).jpg

862 (28-10-2016 at 17-24-50).jpg

863 (28-10-2016 at 17-25-34).jpg

2 people like this

It is coming along nicely!

Looks awesome. Well done :)

Looks great sofar. Good job !!

Nice !

lights are too white.. try a nicer warm colour like hints of orange and yellow will add more atmosphere to it

Map Hosting by 4T4Chris

QRSB1oT.jpg

For all your Call of Duty

Map Hosting and Download needs!

Click on the link below

Click Here!

Banner / Logo

Feel Free to Use at your site!

Cut and Paste

Click on the link below to download the images together:

Click Here

Native image size is 400x400