Welcome to Mappers United

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steve

Thanks 3DMappers!!!!

I would like to thank the crew over at 3DMappers for kindly allowing MU to link to some of their Download Section!!!

They have been very busy over there and do some truly great things.  Your work has not gone unnoticed and I think that many many people appreciate your contributions to the community over the years. 

Check out our Download section here for the new dedicated 3DMappers section.  Just to let you know ahead of time that it is set up to redirect.  This means that when you click on the Download the file button you will be moved over to their site.  You will possibly have to register there to get permission to download anything but in my opinion this is so simple to do and shows respect for the site and its owners.

This is the sort of co-operation that has kept the community thriving for so long.  No one site can do everything and really the wheel doesnt have to be re-invented by every site.  When we all choose to work with each other and share resources then you know that only good things can happen!!

Cheers,

Steve

Thanks Steve.

Nice one Steve................................

Map Hosting by 4T4Chris

QRSB1oT.jpg

For all your Call of Duty

Map Hosting and Download needs!

Click on the link below

Click Here!

Banner / Logo

Feel Free to Use at your site!

Cut and Paste

Click on the link below to download the images together:

Click Here

Native image size is 400x400