About This File
Back in the old days while creating maps and mods for old Call of Duty games, i always had the same problem.
Too many open folders, too many shortcuts on my desktop or quicklaunch bar for all the folders and programs.
I'm sure if you've ever created a map/mod, you know this problem too.
You always need tons of programs like 3D editors or tools to create/edit images or audio files.
You also need tons of folders where all the stuff you need is located.
I dont like it to have hundreds of shortcuts for every program or folder i need on my desktop or quicklaunch bar.
To solve this problem and dont have the same problems on Call of Duty: Black Ops III when the modtools are released,
i decided to create a small tool. This is my first project in C# so its definitely not even close to be a perfect tool.
However, learning by doing is always the best way!
- Launch Call of Duty: Black Ops III from the Modding-Helper.
- Launch the Black Radiant (Currently only if you have access to the closed alpha).
- Add a button to quickly open programs you regulary need.
- Add a button to quickly open folders you regulary need.
- Add a button to quickly open a website you regulary need in your default browser.
- Decide if you want the Modding-Helper to stay always on top.
- Decide if you want to minimize or close the Modding-Helper to your tray.
Call of Duty: Black Ops III Mod Tools are currently in a closed alpha state.
Sadly i dont have access to the tools while they are in closed alpha therefor not all features are implemented now!
I'm going to implement more features when the tools hit the open beta stage.
Got ideas for more features? Tell me!
What's New in Version v184.108.40.206 See changelog
After completly rewriting everything, it fully supports resizing now! (+ no more button limit!)
I also added an option to enabled/disable the "StickyWindow" stuff (window border magnet).
Because of the complete rewrite, you have to add Programs/Folder/Websites again and change the settings.
This should never happen again, next updates will keep your settings!